OTMH 2015 LOTTERY CALENDAR
Help support the New Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital.
Buy the NEW 2015 KofC Lottery Calendar for just $20 and you get a chance to win every week of the year. Plus you’ll also be helping raise funds for the new hospital in Oakville. For full Lottery Rules & Regulations and Draw Dates please see below.
Give us a call or email one of the Committee Volunteers below:
Our lottery regulations prevent us from sales directly through our website. We can however take credit card orders over the phone if you contact one of the above members and we will gladly take you order when you call us. We can then mail or deliver your calendars. We can mail to any address in the world!
Public Sale Dates/Times
OTMH lobby –we will be at the community sales table in the main lobby (1st floor) of the existing OTMH Hospital at 327 Reynolds ST (right across from Patient Information)
Oakville Place – we will be at the South Entrance next to Shoppers Drug Mart on the 1st Floor
METRO Upper Middle – we will be at the main exit of the Metro grocery store at Upper Oakville Shopping Centre at the corner of Upper Middle Rd and Eight Line.
Oakville South Mall – we will be at the west entrance close to the entrance of the Metro shopping centre.
|Oct 25 /14||11AM-2PM||Oakville Place|
|Oct 26 /14||11AM-2PM||Oakville Place|
|Nov 6 /14||8AM-10AM||OTMH Lobby|
|Nov 15-16 /14||after all masses||St Matthew Church|
|TBD||St Dominic Church|
|TBD||St Andrew Church|
|Nov 15 /14||10AM-1PM||METRO Upper Middle|
|1PM-4PM||METRO Upper Middle|
|Nov 16 /14||St. James Christmas Bazaar||St James Church|
|Nov 18 /14||8AM-10AM||OTMH Lobby|
|Nov 22-23 /14||after all masses||St Michael Church|
|Nov 22 /14||11AM-2PM||Oakville Place|
|Nov 22 /14||9AM-4PM||Marian Cup – Stoney Creek
Glendale Golf & Country Club
|Nov 23 /14||11AM-2PM||Oakville Place|
|Dec 5 /14||1PM-4PM||South Oakville Centre (Hopedale)|
|4PM-7PM||South Oakville Centre (Hopedale)|
|Dec 6 /14||11AM-2PM||South Oakville Centre (Hopedale)|
|2PM-5PM||South Oakville Centre (Hopedale)|
|Dec 13 /14||10AM-1PM||Metro Upper Middle|
|1PM-4PM||Metro Upper Middle|
|Dec 14 /14||11AM-2PM||South Oakville Centre (Hopedale)|
|2PM-5PM||South Oakville Centre (Hopedale)|
|Dec 16 /14||8AM-10AM||OTMH Lobby|
|Dec 23 /14||8AM-10AM||OTMH Lobby|
|Dec 30 /14||8AM-10AM||OTMH Lobby|
|Jan 6 /15||8AM-10AM||OTMH Lobby|
|Jan 10 /15||11AM-2PM||Oakville Place|
|Jan 11 /15||1PM-4PM||Oakville Place|
Draw Dates 2015
January 30, 2015
February 27, 2015
March 27, 2015
April 24, 2015
May 29, 2015
June 26, 2015
July 31, 2015
August 28, 2015
September 25, 2015
October 30, 2015
November 27, 2015
December 4, 2015
Calendar License Number: M701548
Knights of Columbus – Marian Council 3881
Lottery Rules & Regulations
Grand Prize: $5,000.00
(Total Value in Prizes $16,200.00)
- A maximum of 4,000 calendars will be available at a cost of $20.00 each.
- Calendars will be available from September 1, 2014 to August 30, 2015 or until maximum number of calendars are sold.
- Grand Prize Draw will take place at 11:00 AM on December 4, 2015 at the Knights of Columbus hall, 1494 Wallace Road, Oakville, ON L6L 2Y2
- Calendars may only be sold or purchased in Ontario.
- The prize item shall be in the name on the Lottery calendar stub and is not transferable or assignable.
- In the event the winning calendar stub has more than one name on it, the prize will be awarded to the first name of the individual identified on the stub. The Knights of Columbus is not responsible for any disputes that may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the calendar stub. Names of persons under 18 year of age shall not appear on any Calendar Stubs, in trust or otherwise.
- Individual purchasers of lottery calendars must be 18 years of age or older.
- The Knights of Columbus shall appoint a single individual who will be responsible for maintaining control and security of all of the Lottery calendar stubs. Such individual shall, by public certification under oath at the time of the drawing, certify that all Lottery calendars purchased have their stub in the container of stubs where the winning Lottery calendar number will be drawn.
- You need not be present to win.
- Lottery runs from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015
- Draws to be held on the last Friday of each month at the Knights of Columbus Hall as shown in the calendar. On December 4th 2015 the draws for December will take place.
- Knights of Columbus website will post the winners names – website is www.kofc-oakville.ca/did-i-win
- The winner of the Grand Prize draw will be notified by phone (if provided) by December 10, 2015
- Grand Prize Winner must finalize paperwork and collect the prize within 30 days of the Grand Prize draw date December 4, 2015.
- All winners to be paid within fourteen days of the draw.
- Prizes are not transferrable and must be accepted as awarded.
- Lottery calendar purchase is not a tax deductible contribution or donation.
- The Lottery is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- Hold Harmless: By participating, each participant releases, discharges, indemnifies, and holds harmless the Knights of Columbus and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, advertising agencies, and promotional partners from any and all liability, loss, harm, injury, damage, cost, and expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from participation in this lottery.
- For any reason if the lottery is canceled, the Knights of Columbus – Marian Council 3881 must notify all calendar purchasers in writing and reimburse each Lottery calendar purchaser the price of the calendar within sixty (60) days of the Lottery cancellation date. The Knights of Columbus liability is limited to the purchase price of the calendar.
- Use of Lottery Proceeds from the lottery will be in accordance with AGCO (Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario) approved guidelines under the use of lottery proceeds.
- All numbers drawn are re-entered. You can win more than once.
- More information available at www.kofc-oakville.ca/cal
- Weekly draws x 52 @ $100 each = $5,200.00
- Monthly Draws x 12 @ $500.00 = $6,000.00
- Grand Prize x 1 @ $5,000.00 = $5,000.00
- Total Prize Value = $16,200.00