OTMH 2014 LOTTERY CALENDAR
Help support the New Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital.
Buy the NEW 2014 KofC Lottery Calendar for just $20 and you get a chance to win every week of the year. Plus you’ll also be helping raise funds for the new hospital in Oakville.
For full Lottery Rules & Regulations and Draw Dates please see below.
Where can I get a Calendar?
Community Sale Dates:
October 26 and 27 – 11AM to 5PM at Oakville Place October 31 – 7AM to 1PM in the lobby of the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital November 2 and 3 – St. Michaels Church after all masses November 2 and 3 – St. James Church after all masses November 7, 14, 21, 28 – 7AM to 1PM in the lobby of the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital November 23 and 24 – 11AM to 5PM at Oakville Place November 30 and December 1 – St. Dominic Church after all masses
- December 7 and 8 – St. Matthews Church after all masses
- December 12 and 19 – 7AM to 1PM in the lobby of the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- December 14 and 15 – 10AM to 4PM at METRO Upper Middle Mall Location (8th line and Upper Middle Rd)
- January 2 – 7AM to 1PM in the lobby of the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- January 4 – 11AM to 5PM at Oakville Place (beside the Shoppers Drug Mart)
- January 5 – 12PM to 3PM at Oakville Place (beside the Shoppers Drug Mart)
- More dates & locations to come
Give us a call or email one of the Committee Volunteers below:
Draw Dates 2014
Friday, January 31, 2014
Friday, February 28, 2014
Friday, March 28, 2014
Friday, April 25, 2014
Friday, May 30, 2014
Friday, June 27, 2014
Friday, July 25, 2014
Friday, August 29, 2014
Friday, September 26, 2014
Friday, October 31, 2014
Friday, November 28, 2014
Friday, December 05, 2014
Calendar License Number: M701479
Knights of Columbus – Marian Council 3881
Lottery Rules & Regulations
Grand Prize: $5,000.00
(Total Value in Prizes $16,200.00)
- A maximum of 4,000 calendars will be available at a cost of $20.00 each.
- Calendars will be available from July 15, 2013 to August 30, 2014, or until maximum number of calendars are sold.
- Grand Prize Draw will take place at 11:00 AM on December 5, 2014 at the Knights of Columbus hall, 1494 Wallace Road, Oakville, On. L6L 2Y2
- Calendars may only be sold or purchased in Ontario.
- The prize item shall be in the name on the Lottery calendar stub and is not transferable or assignable.
- In the event the winning calendar stub has more than one name on it, the prize will be awarded to the first name of the individual identified on the stub. The Knights of Columbus is not responsible for any disputes that may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the calendar stub. Names of persons under 18 year of age shall not appear on any Calendar Stubs, in trust or otherwise.
- Individual purchasers of lottery calendars must be 18 years of age or older.
- The Knights of Columbus shall appoint a single individual who will be responsible for maintaining control and security of all of the Lottery calendar stubs. Such individual shall, by public certification under oath at the time of the drawing, certify that all Lottery calendars purchased have their stub in the container of stubs where the winning Lottery calendar number will be drawn.
- You need not be present to win.
- Lottery runs from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
- Draws to be held on the last Friday of each month at the Knights of Columbus Hall as shown in the calendar. On December 5th 2014 the draws for December will take place.
- Knights of Columbus website will post the winners names – website is www.kofc-oakville.ca/did-i-win
- The winner of the Grand Prize draw will be notified by phone (if provided) by December 11, 2014
- Grand Prize Winner must finalize paperwork and collect the prize within 30 days of the Grand Prize draw date December 5, 2014.
- All winners to be paid within fourteen days of the draw.
- Prizes are not transferrable and must be accepted as awarded.
- Lottery calendar purchase is not a tax deductible contribution or donation.
- The Lottery is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- Hold Harmless: By participating, each participant releases, discharges, indemnifies, and holds harmless the Knights of Columbus and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, advertising agencies, and promotional partners from any and all liability, loss, harm, injury, damage, cost, and expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from participation in this lottery.
- For any reason if the lottery is canceled, the Knights of Columbus - Marian Council 3881 must notify all calendar purchasers in writing and reimburse each Lottery calendar purchaser the price of the calendar within sixty (60) days of the Lottery cancellation date. The Knights of Columbus liability is limited to the purchase price of the calendar.
- Use of Lottery Proceeds from the lottery will be in accordance with AGCO (Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario) approved guidelines under the use of lottery proceeds.
- All numbers drawn are re-entered. You can win more than once.
- More information available at www.kofc-oakville.ca/cal
- Weekly draws x 52 @ $100 each = $5,200.00
- Monthly Draws x 12 @ $500.00 = $6,000.00
- Grand Prize x 1 @ $5,000.00 = $5,000.00
- Total Prize Value = $16,200.00